RE: VNC is freaking me out!

-----Original Message-----
From: Weary Trav
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 3:44 AM

Hello everyone,

					<snip>

seek for help: Last night I accessed my computer though VNC, after
using it, I closed the ios app and went to sleep, and today morning
when I started using my office computer, I accidentally pressed
ctrl+v instead of ctrl+c while trying to copy some text and what I
noticed was that a message I had sent on my phone a few days ago
appeared on screen!

					<snip>

Thanks in advance and regards,
Weary Traveller

Weary:

VNC synchronizes the copy and paste buffers between the client and
the server; thus, the email U saw is probably in the clipboard of
your iPhone.

					Thx, tanstaafl

Goss ... Innovation for Business

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or other use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract may be construed by this e-mail.