[Fwd: RFB protocol versio 4.0 specification]

Dear friends,
               I am interested to learn about realvnc rfb protocol version
4.0 so the available documentation is too old please any
one could send me bcz we don't have source code for
vncserver right and why I am interested is I want to write
seamlessness when user moving from different networks
saying wifi to 3G or LTE or WiMAX so that time enduser
application should not interrupt  this thing I want
implement like patch for vncviewr. pls any one could share
how handshake packets can interpret using wireshark?

Best Regards
   BaBu

believed to be clean.