From: vnc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:vnc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Cunniff
Sent: 05 April 2012 03:53
To: 'Philip Herlihy'; vnc-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Good news!!!

Hello, Philip!!

I got a good news for you!! I went to the kitchen to access my laptop via my
local Wi-Fi. I tried http://10.0.0.4:5800 <http://10.0.0.4:5800/>  and it
worked OK, however, Firefox showed nothing. I tried Internet Explorer, it
requested me to get Java since my laptop doesn't have Java yet.

I have a question, though.

My laptop is running on Windows 7. I need to know which is the best so far
my XP system uses Sun Micro System's Java that I downloaded off of
www.sun.com <http://www.sun.com/>  . Which is the best, the Sun's or
Microsoft's Java?

Let me know.

Thanks!