Re: Caps-lock inversion?

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011, Dale Eshelman wrote:

I know it happens on Windows - 98, 2000, and XP. Have not used it on UNIX machines.

I went a long time before I accidentally left the caps lock on. Took a while to figure it out.

Thanks, Dale.  I'm glad you discovered this before I did!

I'll have to check that it doesn't work like this on Linux/UNIX with other toggled keyboard settings. I use Shift-Caps lock to toggle between US and US/International keyboard.

Mike