Re: Caps-lock inversion?

I know it happens on Windows - 98, 2000, and XP. Have not used it on UNIX machines.
I went a long time before I accidentally left the caps lock on. Took a while to figure it out.

Dale-

On Aug 30, 2011, at 07:15 PM, Mike Miller wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011, Dale Eshelman wrote:

> When Caps-Lock is set on on the remote machine, it requires the local machine to set Caps-Lock on to get lower case.

Funny that in so many years of using VNC that never happened to me.  I had no idea.  Maybe I never left capslock on on the server machine.  Does the operating system matter?  I'm using mostly Linux/UNIX Xvnc.

Mike

Dale Eshelman
eshelmand@xxxxxxxxx

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

Kaching Kaching, Inc. (KCKC.OB)
http://www.mykachingkaching.com/daleeshelman

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see and I see a Mac on the horizon. Made by Apple - the best personal computers in the world.