One Viewer and Several Servers.

Hi Folks.

I'm a newbie in VNC and need to access, from one workstation, about fifteen hosts that has VNC running in App Mode (server).

I know that exists the config file and I can save de connect options for each host, but I'd like to access the hosts using only one config file for the fifteen workstations.

Some thing like: in one ".vnc" file, insert more than one host address.

All the hosts I need to access has the same VNC Password.

So, is it possible?

Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot!!

Cláudio Baptista / Rio de Janeiro / Brasil.

--
Forte não é o que subjuga mas, o que perdoa!

Cláudio Baptista
tel.: 9962-9926