Re: Incorrect Subencoding value 120 received in ZRLE

Hello,
I m writing a vnc client for windows mobile 7 and it doesn't support sockets
so i m using http for that bu using some techniques but that's not the
issue, the problem is that i receive ZRLE data from server i m using
Zlib.net for decompressing data then when i read the subencoding value it
gives me 120 always, i checked various things but did not get any success...

--
Waqar Ali Khan