No Public IPs

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone can help me here, I am trying to find out if there is a way to connect to a PC with no public IP using some kind of server in the middle.  Basically I need to be able to connect from a laptop with a mobile dongle to another laptop with another mobile dongle, the problem being these things dont give you public IPs at all.  My idea is to have a server with a public IP that can accept an incoming viewer connection and an incoming listener connection from both locations at the same time and somehow pair the two.   Is this possible at all?

If this isn't possible are there any other ways to do this?

Thanks