RE: No-IP and Real VNC on multiple PC's‏

Hello:

I think I'm missing something on my 2Wire 2701HG-T router configuration or somewhere else.

I can only connect to the PC (the main one) that has the No-IP client installed.

I added an exception on Windows XP firewall on each of the 7 PC's

So for the main PC I added the exception port TCP 5900
So for PC1 I added the exception port TCP 5901
So for PC2 I added the exception port TCP 5902
So for PC3 I added the exception port TCP 5903
So for PC4 I added the exception port TCP 5904
So for PC5 I added the exception port TCP 5905
So for PC6 I added the exception port TCP 5906

I'm entering on the VNC Viewer papeleria.no-ip.org:5901 to try to connect to PC1 but I can't.

How am I supposed to configure the router?

What I did was to forward ports 5900 through 5901 to the IP address if the main PC (192.168.1.71) where the No-IP client is installed.

Am I missing something?

Thanks