Re: Problem can you help

Glen Tupling wrote:
> No joke, I just hate pointless sarcasm. If a rookie asks a question that's
> easy to find in the manual, then be courteous and tell them where the manual
> is found.  He didn't come here to be embarrassed.

It's true that it should be handsome to point rookies to the manual with
an effective pointer.

On the other hand, the rookie found the software and the maillist,
she/he should be able to find the manual too.

In the end, I frequently see rookies (and others) with the manual in one
hand, the tool in the other hand complaining that it does not work or
asking how it works...