RE: XP crashes

Hi Yigal,

The VNC Viewer is a user-level application (as opposed to a system service or driver), so in principle it's not possible for it to cause the host system to hang.  Probably the most likely cause of hangs is that some part of your computer's network setup is faulty, perhaps due to a hardware fault, or a buggy driver installed as part of the Windows Update process.  If the computer is actually blue-screening then you should find information in the Event Log describing the issue.

HTH,

--
Wez @ RealVNC Ltd