From: Toninho H 1 [mailto:feitosa_neto_a_r@xxxxxxxxxxx]
To: vnc-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:59:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Multi-users

Bob,

  VNC does not provide even the sessions, just the Virtual Network Computing
  layer. If the host system can, you know, host multiple sessions of VNC
  Servers, THEN the VNC protocol for sure can provide multiple client
  sessions, even from the same ~client PC~ just using different display
  numbers...

  This is the way it works under Linux hosts, and it can work this way also
  using Windows Terminal Server I believe, but in this case you would be
  better "served" using the microsoft RDP clients.