Re: Windows Vista / Windows 7

On Fri Jul 24, 2009 at 06:40:02PM +0530, paresh masani wrote:

> Okey...lets have a general question. :-) Is there any VNC version that works
> on all platforms? I think some would able to give answer to this question.

I rather doubt it - it depends what platforms you're considering though
(I've got installs on Linux, Windows XP, Maemo, S60 and Palm - there's
plenty of others out there though).  Anyway, it shouldn't matter (for
the core VNC functionality anyway) as all the different versions should
be compatible, so there's no need to run the same version on all
platforms.

Cheers,
    Robin
--