qemu/kvm virtualization support

Hi folks,
I was wondering if the incompatibility with qemu/kvm (virtualization
product) for Linux is being worked on and/or known? Currently, connecting to
any VNC displays started by qemu/kvm does not work. Instead, the RealVNC
client just quits. I am using the latest release (v4.5). Any thoughts?

Apologies if this has been brought up before, but I wasn't able to find much
on it via Google. Thanks.
--
Farhan Yousaf, ISP