Re: Disable Local Screen when logged on remotely?

Hi,

You don't need a viewer from the same vendor as the server. You can install
TightVNC on the server with the "blank the screen" option enabled, while
using the RealVNC viewer.

Unless of course the "blank the screen" option is something that needs to be
configured on the viewer as well. I don't know. I've never used that
feature.

Cheers,

Pascal