connection failed

Hi all

I am trying to connect to a remote PC using VNC 4.12.  I receive an
error stating: Connection Failed.  I don't even get a log on prompt

I have done the following :

*	Confirmed that the VNC Server Service is running on both my PC
and the remote PC
*	I can successfully telnet to the remote PC on port 5900
*	Other users on my LAN can connect to the remote PC so looks like
an issue with my PC only
*	I have reinstalled VNC on my PC
*	VNC Server options on my PC are the same as other PCs on my LAN
that work

Any ideas?

Thanks

ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information
that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail
address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that
ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.
Thank You,
ICON plc
South County Business Park
Leopardstown