VNC on Solaris 10

All,

I have been able to install VNC on a Solaris 10 system and able to
connect.  The problem is that it bypasses the Unix login and goes
straight into the desktop environment.  I need it to work in a
multi-user mode that when the connection is made, the user must input
his/her user name and password so that it authenticates via LDAP as
well.

Thanks for any advice that you can give.

Thank you,

Howard Snyder

hs3082@xxxxxxx  **NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS**

Network Engineer III

Network Services

404-531-5325

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless and
its Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information
contained is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify me at 404.531.5325 and permanently delete the
original and any copy thereof.

For login requests and password resets, you will need to open a request
on the "My Logins" website:

https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264

For OSS problems:

DL-MNOC-OSS Adjunct

DL-MNOC-OSS Siemens

DL-MNOC-OSS Nortel

DL-MNOC-OSS Nokia

DL-MNOC-OSS Lucent

DL-MNOC-OSS Ericsson

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]