Insufficient GL Support

Hi all,

I am experiencing a problem with VNC Viewer when I try to use an
application which uses the OpenGL support : the message I got is :

Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on display ":1.0".
Insufficient GL Support

I am on Windows and I connect to a Linux server (RedHat Enterprise
Edition v4) with vnc.
The version of the vncviewer I use is 4.1.2

Is the problem link with the exporting of a X terminal ?
Have you already got this problem ? Have you reached the solution ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome