Re: Unable to navigate with mouse

Pinkymaria_Joseph wrote:
> Hi Teng-Fong,
>
> No the VNC server PC does not have any problems with the mouse.

     What's the version of the VNC server?  And what OS are you using?

> But I would like to know why I can't navigate with the usual left-clicks once
> I'm connected through VNC?

    Me too!  Your problem is very strange.  Showing a webpage or not has
normally nothing to do with VNC.  For the test, tell us what you get
when you open any folder and press the left button to select any file or
folder.  That could help us know what your left button is doing.