Re: web access through the remote machine.

The KEY is VPN
Most VPN STOP non-vpn traffic so you can't get out
to the net because it ain't through the vpn ;-)

rknauff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'd like to use the program to do a little remote training.  I need to be able to access the remote machine (via a VPN) and have it access the web.  I can 'vnc' into the machines with no problem, but I can't get IE or Firefox to connect to the web on the host.  Its no problem on a Windows 98 machine but I haven't figured out how to do it in XP.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
..r