(no subject)

Hi,

Im having some problems connecting to VNC Server.

- I got two computers at home, i want to be able to connect with one of the
computers with the other one. i keep getting messages about "connection
refuge". i've checked my port forwarding and when i hold my mouse over the
systrem tray icon on the server it says that nobody can connect to it. "no
connections allowed" or something.
I want to be able to connect to the computer at home and at work, at work the
ports have been opened and it should work, because i tried some days ago, both
home and at home, and i could connect, but no i cant.

any suggestions?

Regards,
Hevard