From: "Tom Baker" <leipuri25@xxxxxxx>
To: <vnc-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: I can't get my vnc connection to work outside my LAN....help?
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:11:00 -0600

I have two routers which I have port forwarded to 5900, 5800 and 5500 to my
personal computers IP address.  I can use the VNC viewer internally on the
LAN but can't get it from the outside internet.

I'm using Windows XP Pro service pack 2

I have a Quest router (2700), then a Linksys router.  I have port forwarded
both to my personal IP address on 5900, 5800 and 5500.

My personal IP address is static, my outside IP address is static.

What am I doing wrong?