Re: TV Tuner Japan

Pike

 Which Linux are you using? Debian? Trying out older kernels (2.16 is really
old, the current running tree is 2.6.xx) is usually a bad idea for media
devices like TV-cards. Of course I am no Linux Guru, but it has been my
experience, that there is more chance of media devices working with newer
kernel releases.

And if you have no grudges against Ubuntu or problems regarding its use,
switching to Ubuntu would also be a nice idea from point of view of ease of
use. Personally I'm using Fedora 12 with Gadmei UTV330+ on USB at home and a
cheap PCI card with similar chipsets at office.

Archis

--
Mr. Archis A. Bhave
[Design Engineer]