Re: V4L2 Output Format

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick reply. I will go ahead and use the YUYV packed format.
When I used the VYUY format, my output image was all green - any reasons you
think this might happen?

I am assuming that nothing is bring written to the image (all 0's in YUV
format) and then when it is converted to RGB that 0 is converted to a green
color value in RGB?

Thanks,
Vikram

--
University of Michigan, Aerospace Engineering
Multi-Disciplinary Design - Space Systems Engineering