Re: [linux-dvb] Terratec Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS: new Information

Hi Carsten,

not yet actually I'm still waiting for an email or phonecall from
empiatech last time it took 1 month till they sent me the datasheet of
the em2840.
If I won't hear anything till FRI I'll call them again.

But one thing I can tell you:
The em2880 contains a 2840 chip which is already supported by linux (I
have the datasheet - I had to sign an NDA for it), by looking at the
logfile everything looks the same. The module which supports that chip
is the em28xx driver in the v4l project.
Do you know the components of your device?
What videodecoder does it contain?
Getting that part done should already be possible now.

I also directly called Xceive in Switzerland once, they only told me
that I've sent an email to them 2 months ago and that I should better
call in America (what I haven't done yet + I never sent that mail
before so someone else did that and got no response)

beside that I already started to get into that XC stuff just for fun..
http://www.linuxtv.org/v4lwiki/index.php/Xc3028

Markus

On 1/18/06, Carsten Heinelt <carsten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>   have you already received the datasheets? Do you also have the
> datasheet for the XCeive
> 3028 which is included in your device? If so, could you send it to me
> because that tuner is
> also contained in the AVerTV Hybrid+FM Cardbus. I already did some
> Windows debugging
> on the software, but I have not yet been able to really get to the SYS
> driver code that
> changes settings on the 3028.
>
> Best regards,
>   Carsten.
>
> Markus Rechberger schrieb:
>
> >Hey all
> >
> >UPDATE:
> >we're about to receive the datasheet for that device .. so no
> >windriver hacking is required probably :-)
> >
> >Markus
> >

> --

Markus Rechberger