Re: Really stupid question about Full-Function DVB Cards

On 11/17/2013 5:31 PM, VDR User wrote:
You can also just buy a really cheap VDPAU capable Nvidia video card.
For about $25 you can have full HD support using VDPAU hardware
decoding.

Thanks but its not that easy. I have a single XBMC which connects to VDR
using the XVDR Plugin, and two TVs supplied via a Modulator, they are
driven by the output of the FF card. If I just could decide on what light-weight VDR client I should use for those 2 TVs (both used not too often), then the modulator
could go and the VDR would be totally headless.

I'm still undecided about what to take.

Currently still only SD due to the modulator.

Cheers Brian