Re: Contribution to VDR - source codes, compiling latest 2.x on raspberry pi

Hi Christopher,
Thanks a lot for response.

The idea with debian vdr packages was just for getting the idea about build process, nothing else.

Thanks for mentioning vdr4arch, that's it, I haven't found this so far, I'll focus there.