Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.7.24

Am 01.03.2012 07:03, schrieb VDR User:
> one option to spread
> the workload could be Klaus assigning different portions to different
> contributors that would like to work on it. If Klaus is clear about
> what he wants and is in good communication with other coders, perhaps
> it could become more of a team effort with Klaus as team captain..

The number of Klaus per VDR has always been quite limited. A developer
team would surely speed things up, but I also understand that Klaus
prefers to keep all development in his own hands instead of delegating
and supervising. Letting 'his baby' off the hook isn't easy, and I would
understand if he prefers to keep it under control.

Cheers,

Udo