Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.7.23

Hi
I have updated my DVB drivers using:
git clone git://linuxtv.org/media_build.git
cd media_build
./build
make install

Yet VDR complains of the wrong DVB API version number:
dvbdevice.h:18:2: error: #error VDR requires Linux DVB driver API version 5.3 or higher!

/usr/include/linux/dvb/version.h reports version 5.2 and the date of the file is old, meaning it was not updated when the drivers were updated.

Can anybody explain what has gone wrong here?
Thanks