Re: reencode/transcode to(!) vdr

Thanks a lot, that helps.
I will try at weekend (although I would have prefered a linux solution).

Michael

On 28.10.2011 01:47, Michal wrote:
Hi Michael,

I tried several ts muxers but only result of SmartLabs tsMuxeR was
playable by vdr.

http://smlabs.net/en/products/tsmuxer/

Michal

On 10/27/2011 08:26 PM, M. Fiegert wrote:
Hello,

can anybody please point me to some examples how to transcode/reencode
to vdr format (ts or pes if necessary)?
I found a lot of convert scripts, mencoder commandlines, ... to
transcode from vdr to eg mp4. Unfortunatly I could not find anything for
the opposite direction :-(

How can I go the other way round (to view external files in vdr with the
same comfort as native recordings) or reencode recordings (to compress
pes and ts mpeg recordings to h264 with lower resolution - you don't
need full picture quality on an archive of political discussions for
example).
I could not find a mencoder option to output ts. I guess i need to
encode with mencoder and then remux with some other tool?

Thanks for any link

Michael