Re: Wanted VDR xineliboutput client

Because this is just client..
Just vdr-sxfe what is capable play with VDPAU...

Still I need to solve "some" problems at server end.. Get vdr-1.7 + skinsoppalusikka + epgsearch + some other plugins to install them to same machine.. Maybe I need to pick every piece from them original location and try to compile everything from source code.

Once I had ubuntu lucid + yaVdr testing, then one day I made mistake and let system update itself... Didn't work since! It didn't help to re-install that lucid and add yaVdr testing deb's, it won't install because there is version problems.