Re: Any really working HD video output systems for VDR?

One "problem" with vdr is that it is not obvious from this list when
people are just happy and thing are just working fine.

Maybe such success stories are posted to the VDR portal/forum.  But that
is mostly in German, so not obvious to us English speakers.  (Lack of
German is failing on our part, I am sure, but so things are).

People only post to this list when things are wrong, so things like
software decoding, vdpau etc etc seems difficult and next to impossible.