Introducing barebOS

Hi All,

barebox more and more comes in the area that is has everything an
operating system needs:

- support for all kinds of storage devices
- support for various different fileystems
- Cooperative multitasking with the poller mechanism
- memory management in form of malloc/free and iospace resources
- drivers for Networking, MMC, USB, UARTs, Framebuffer devices, (S)ATA,
  SPI, I2C, W1, Keyboard, EEPROMs, LEDs

I therefore decided that it's no longer necessary to have the overhead
of Linux at all. The project will be renamed to barebOS in the next few
days. Support for booting Linux will be dropped as soon as some the
remaining missing features are added, like for example a working vi
applet and nodejs integration. I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Sascha