Building and booting Barebox on Pandaboard

Dear all,

I am using barebox-2014.03.0 to try to boot on a Pandaboard ES. I have followed the instructions in the docs:

http://wiki.barebox.org/doku.php?id=boards:omap

I could not however find a barebox.bin.ift file in the output, so I guessed and went with the barebox-flash-image linked file and named it MLO.

It did not work. The Pandaboard ES did not boot.

Is the documentation outdated? Is there something else I should be doing?

--
Nur Hussein
http://unixcat.org