How to start barebox on Freescale iMX28 EVK

Hi everyone,

I'm trying barebox on the imx28 evk evaluation board from freescale, and
I can't get barebox to boot yet.

I think I might have a problem with the bootlets used, but I'm not sure.

So, to compile barebox, I did:
ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi- make imx28evk_defconfig
ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-none-linux-gnueabi- make

Using codebench 2011.09 toolchain.

Then, I used U-boot IVT bootlet from freescale bootlet tarball as a base
for the one I created [1].

After that, I created the bootstream using
elftosb -z -f imx28 -c  ./barebox_ivt.bd -o imx28_ivt_barebox.sb

Finally, I pushed on a properly formatted SD Card (with a 0x53 partition
flag on the first partition) using Freescale mk_hdr script[2] to
generate the proper headers:

./mk_hdr.sh `sudo fdisk -lu /dev/sdb | awk '$5==53 {print $2}'` 1  >
temp.bin

sudo dd if=temp.bin of=/dev/sdb1 ibs=512 conv=sync
sudo dd if=imx28_ivt_barebox.sb of=/dev/sdb1 ibs=512 obs=512 seek=1
conv=sync

When I finally plug the card in and boot the card, the two first
bootlets are properly executed, and then, it hangs, displaying nothing
but what is looking like an address: 0x8050100f

When flashing it in the exact same way with freescale's precompiled
u-boot bootstream, it works fine though, so my guess is that it is more
a problem regarding the barebox binary/the bootstream than the sd card
generation process...

Do you have an idea on what could be wrong with what I'm doing ?

Thanks,
Maxime

[1] http://code.bulix.org/eavngs-81672
[2] http://code.bulix.org/vzqsiy-81673