Re: Tux Crash (same as Thierry dM's?)

hi thierry,
can you share your apache config for tuning?
thanks a lot,
k.

On 9/4/06, Thierry de Montaudry < thierry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I couldn't make it work with Tux, so I had to switch back to apache. It is a pity because it is the best to do that kind of job, but with some heavy tuning I managed to get apache to be almost as good as Tux, and at least to do the job I wanted it to do (mainly removing all modules I didn't need, means all of them but 2 of them, and tuning all the server's limits, + the very important flag EnableSendfile which should be turned on).

Regards... and good luck,

Thierry