Re: Virtual hosts not working

Hi,

Johann Burkard escribió:
Hello,

Johann Burkard wrote:

thanks, that sounded like a good idea. I was trying out setting
strip_host_tail to both 1 and 0, but Tux still became unresponsive
instantly when I set virtual hosting to 1.

I upgraded to 2.6.14r2 and I still have this problem. I do

# echo 1 > virtual_server

and Tux stops answering requests.

To repeat my question: Is someone using Tux with virtual hosts? What are the
settings used? What version?

I have seen this sort of behavior when tux tries to chroot to a location that does not exist.

Setting default_vhost to something that exists (inside the configured DOCROOT) solves that issue.

Regards,
--
Angel Marin
http://anmar.eu.org/