Re: tux on 2.4.27 kernel and referrer checking

Very interesting discussion...  A question for all of you: How do you
define "stable"?  How do you measure it?  Have you seen crashes with 2.6
kernels?  Are they reproducible?

I'm using Fedora Core 2 (with official updates) in a high loaded, high
traffic production server and it is very, very stable.  Right now it has
25 days of uptime.  It could be more by now, but some reboots have
prevented it.

The only problem I have is TUX (not using it right now) and that's why
I'm subscribed to this list.  Anyway TUX is not present in the official
kernel anymore.

-William