Re: fancy redirects / 404 passthrough

Sure, basically I have 40,000 pages created by the
same PHP file.  They are accessed via
site.com/[username] but those URL's do not exist -
Apache transparently rewrites them to
site.com/ShowPage.php?user=[username]

So I figured the easiest way to have Tux duplicate
this behavior would be to just have it fall through to
Apache whenever a file/directory is not found.  Except
Tux seems to always handle it as a 404 instead of
having it fall through.

Alternately I guess something could be written in
userspace to rewrite the URL's.. but the PHP files
have to be handled by Apache anyway.