Re: A heads up

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 11:18:59PM +0200, Alex Kramarov wrote:
AK> the keepalive issues were discussed several times on the list, and you
AK> actually have a fundamental error in your regard to tux - tux is not a web
AK> server, it is a web accelerator. your backend server should be able to
AK> return static content, exactly as tux, since there will be requests for
AK> static content that tux will forward to the backend server, if the request
AK> diviates enough from the format tux expects. This was also discussed on the
AK> list.
May be it'll be simpler to add some functionality to apache,
f.e to remove keepalive flag when file extension is '.cgi;.php;etc' ?
I think it isn't so hard, even make module which extends apache to provide
such thing.
--
Regards,
Alex Antropoff

[Older Fedora Users Mail]     [Home]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [iPod Nano]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Bible]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]     [Fedora Docs]