Re: load balancing

Javier Gostling wrote:
> It seems to me that the best solution would be to have every machine
> run tux as well as apache (or another back-end web server), and do
> simple network load balancing with either a Layer 4 switch or a LVS.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Yes, I thought of that and that is of course possible.

The thing is we have about 250Gb static content. Not something that I
would like to copy to every server. And keep in sync. Maybe NFS can help
us out, though nfs can slow tux down.....

[Index of Archives]     [Apache Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Docs]