From: tux-list@redhat.com
Date: יום רביעי 30 אוקטובר 2002 16:44:21
To: tux-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: random system crashes

> well, please tell us if disabling logging made your box stable ... in a
few
> days ...

OK!
Now I have my server online for more than 11 days with logging disabled. The

longest time it ran with logging enabled was 9 days (usually far less). So I

think it's now proven that the logging is the big problem. Is there anyone
who can have a look at this. I don't know enough about kernel hacking and
don't have enough time to learn it (right now).

Marco Rothley

.

[Index of Archives]     [Apache Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Docs]