Re: random system crashes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Hodgson" <matthew@arasphere.net>
To: <tux-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: random system crashes

<snipped>

I declare you the god of elaborate bug reports, since i have been around,
but this was by far the best description of problems and possible solutions
i have ever seen !!!

i am currently running without logging, but i will try to duplicate your
config step by step, since i have 2 machines, and if one of them fails, the
other will take over in a matter of seconds.

i don't believe it an smp or 2 tux threads, or >1GH  issue, since this is
the config i have, also i don't think that the problem is changing files in
userspace, since my servers are frequently updated, and tux runs 24/7
serving content.

i will report my findings ...

and more reports of success/failure will be apriciated, if possible, in the
format of Matthew Hodgsons example !

[Older Fedora Users Mail]     [Home]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [iPod Nano]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Bible]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Tools]     [Fedora Docs]