From: tux-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:tux-list-admin@redhat.com]On
Behalf Of Robert S. Nasby
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 7:27 PM
To: tux-list@redhat.com
Subject: RE: How to specify a particular user module to handle a
specific http request?

You can't specify modules like that.  tux must be set up to either send ALL
request to one specific module (the first one on the list), or call modules
via the URL (as in http://www.mydomain.com/module.tux).  There is currently
no way to specify module1.tux handle *.jpg documents, while module2.tux
handle *.mpg documents.  this is a feature I would personally like to see
included, but this would involve a change in the fundamental way tux handles
requests.

Rob Nasby