Re: gzip output

Jorge Nerin wrote:
Today I noticed that there is a bug in the handlig of gzip output, I don't know if someone is aware of this, but I mail to the list because I'll be out until wednesday, and I have been unable to check the code.

The problem occurs when the client supports gzip and tux sends the .gz archive, the Content-Length header shows the size of the original and uncompressed file, causing mozilla to never show the page as done, and wget to hang.

Unfortunately I have been unable to put much time in this, and it seems that I will have few spare time from now, so I will not be able to investigate more.

I have given it a quick look but I haven't find anything conclusive, I have not been able to cook a patch :(

--
Jorge Nerin
<comandante@zaralinux.com>

[Index of Archives]     [Apache Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Docs]