RE: Name based virtual host forwarding from Tux to Apache

It's an apache configuration problem, as apache is listening on
127.0.0.1:8080 (for example) it assumes that for virtual hosts
configuration. You have to force it ussing the real ip an port where tux is
listening. Change this parameters in your apache configuration:

NameVirtualHost x.x.x.x:80 (replace x.x.x.x with your real ip)

<VirtualHost hostname.tld:80>
</VirtualHost>

If you use * or you do not specify de ip, the hostname and the port it does
not work.

	Angel.

[Index of Archives]     [Apache Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Docs]