Re: Error starting TUX - URGENT - Please help

I will give it a shot, thanks -

Joe

Ken Brownfield wrote:

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 09:48:25PM -0800, jjs@mirai.cx wrote:
| However this is a bug in ssh - it is affecting linux and IIRC hpux.
| My workaround is to start tux in a screen session, detatch and log out.
| (Yes, I tried the "ssh-hang" patch but it proved ineffective.)

Try the attached patch.  The OpenSSH folks believe that this bug is
correct behaviour.  This works fine and causes no scp file corruption as
the OpenSSH team would claim.  Crack dealers must have a special for the
OpenBSD folks.
This applies to 3.0.x, last I checked.  If you try the patch, let me
know how it goes.  I've had it in production under heavy
ssh/port-forwarding/agent/rsync-essh/etc load for months with no
problems.

[Index of Archives]     [Apache Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Docs]