Re: patch to tux2w3c.c

> Ingo Molnar wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002, Jorge Nerin wrote:

Hello, don't know if it has been done before, but I was in need to parse
the log of apache and tux (to get all the hits) with one app (webstats) and I found that the log formats were different, so I patched tu2w3c to
add the option -a to mimic apache NCSA combined log format, so here it
is.

very nice - and i'd just suggest for you to make this the default
behavior. Apache compliant log output should be just fine. Anyone relying
on the old tux2w3c.c should use it from an older package. Could you redo
the patch with this cleaned up?

Yes, sure. But do you mean eliminating totally the old format? I find usefull the data about the cache hits misses, keepalive and times, but I stripped it because webstats gets confused about it.

    Ingo

--
Jorge Nerin
<comandante@zaralinux.com>

[Index of Archives]     [Apache Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Docs]