Re: [BUG] in Tux...

> with extremely IO intensive files you can easily hit other limits than
> TUX. First i'd suggest to disable max_output_bandwidth, that can introduce
> 'unfair' request scheduling.

ok. I'll try. All I do is just 'service tux restart' after modifying the
value - right?

> can you describe some (possibly easy) method for us to reproduce your
> problems? Ie. some description like:
>
>   create 100 big, 50 MB each files, and start a parallel download on each.
>   Only 50 files will be downloaded, the rest is 'stuck'.

That's what I'm doing.

I have 200 files, each 512MB. Starting the download, all downloads seem to
start (getting the HTTP header) but only ~50 really downloads anything.
When they're finished, the others start up

--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, MCSE, MCNE, CLS, LCA

Computers are like air conditioners.

[Index of Archives]     [Apache Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Docs]