Tux on PowerPC 405GP

Well, I've finally gotten Tux up on the PowerPC 405GP embedded processor from
IBM.  The key problem is that the kernel patch is incomplete for the ppc
architecture.  It does not add an entry to the sys_call_table for sys_tux.
Once I added this entry and changed _NR_tux in user space, it came up fine.

If this needs to be added to the official patch, let me know.  Though it's
simple minded enough to fix IF you know what to look for.

Jim

[Index of Archives]     [Apache Users]     [Fedora Desktop]     [ATA RAID]     [Fedora Marketing]     [Fedora Mentors]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]     [Fedora Docs]